Homeopathy is most useful for pathological conditions which stimulate the protective potential of the body and is able to restore homeostasis. The possibilities of homeopathy are not limited to the following diseases, but schematically most it is most effective with illnesses that can be divided into the following major groups:
1. Acute infectious pathology – except severe clinical cases cited above and pathology of known etiology – bacterial, parasite, fungal – where we have successfully ethiotopic allopathic treatment. Indisputable is the effect of viral diseases: influenza and influenza-like infections, upper and lower respiratory tract including bronchitis, bronchiolitis, and with that pneumopathies etiology, children exanthema, herpes and others. Do not forget that this “trivial” pathology constitutes about 80% of the intake of ambulatory doctor!
2. Chronic and recurrent diseases or as we call them diseases “plot” – rhinitis, nasopharyngitis, rinoetmoiditi, tonsillitis, tonsillitis, sinusitis, otitis, adenoids; immunologic diseases – hay fever strofulos, bronchial syndromes, asthma, allergies, digestive tract , skin allergies, Lucius benign, chronic dermatoses, infectious dermatoses primarily of viral origin, recurrent benign skin conditions, such verutsi, warts and more., reactive arthritis and rheumatic diseases (III – IV type classification Dumond); pathology of bones joints, chronic and recurrent diseases of urinary tract, digestion and more.
3. Stress associated pathology with functional disorders – reversible phsyco-emotional disorders – anxiety neurosis, vapor conditions, reactive depression, etc.
4. A / D problems – dysmenorrhea, premenstrual syndrome, childbirth and the postpartum period, climacteric period, and others.
5. Pathology associated with sports activities, accidents (not requiring surgery), and to prepare and postoperative care (in the context of complementary therapy) and many others.
If you want to take advantage of the benefits and opportunities of homeopathic treatment method, please visit here.