Why to study clinical homeopathy?
Homeopathy is used worldwide and homeopathic method of treatment according to the WHO is one of the five most widely used medical methods.
- Over 22% of the population (over 100 million) in Europe resorted to homeopathic treatment.
- Patients looking for more reliable and environmentally friendly methods of treatment.
- Homeopathy has several advantages:
- Used clinically for more than 200 years
- Safe, non-toxic and without side effects
- Compatible with all other therapies
Homeopathy is an alternative and complementary method in medicine, enriching the therapeutic arsenal of the doctor – clinician. Moreover, it provides us with a constructive analytic model of reasoning as the disease process and the patient as a personality. Knowledge of methods and homeopathic medicines by doctors and pharmacists is required for effective cooperation physician – pharmacist in the name and for the benefit of the patient!
If you are interested in training in Clinical Homeopathy, which CEPH offers, please visit the “For doctors and pharmacists’